Instructions for new Uppers who has the problem, please follow the steps below:
One. Uninstall Older Driver And Install New Driver
1. Open Control panel of windows, start “System Properties” dialog box, then select “Hardware” page.
2. Click “Device Manager” button, the followed dialog box popup. Find the “3DPrinter@FreeMC” at USB section.
3. Click the right button of mouse, select the “Uninstall” menu. The windows popup confirm dialog box, click “Yes”.
4. Install the UP! Software V1.11.
5. Unplug the USB cable, then plug again. Windows will find a new device. Manually select driver folder(Default is C:\Program files\UP\Driver or C:\Program fiels(X86)\UP\Driver);
6. There is a new section in the device manager.
Two. Update the driver directly.
1. Install the UP software V1.11.
2. Found the “3DPrint@FreeMC” in the “Device Manager” dialog box(in the USB section).
3. Select “Update Driver..” in the right click menu.
4. Select the up driver folder(the default is C:\program files\UP\Driver).
5. A “Free Motion Card” section is inserted in the Device Manager.
Hope everyone is happy with printing! :)